Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Haul: MAC Wonder Woman Spring 2011 Part 2

Top left - Wonder Woman Lipglass (Jumbo size)
Top right - Spitfire Lipstick
Bottom - Valiant Eyeshadow Quad


Valiant Quad, Wonder Woman Lipglass, Spitfire Lipstick



Valiant Eyeshadow Quad

Spitfire Lipstick

Wonder Woman Lipglass (Jumbo size)

Hello MAC fans! Here is the second and last part of my Wonder Woman haul. Like I said in my last post I only bought 5 out of the I believe 30 something items released in this collection. Here you will see the Valiant Eyeshadow quad which is a gorgeous array of greens beginning with a very light pearl green and ending in a deep olive green. I apologize in advance for the lighting, the products are not true to color but i'll try my best to update with better photos. Next, I bought the Wonder Woman lipglass, it is a a sheer cherry red lipglass with silver glitter. I like this lipglass because although it is red it is a very subtle light red which can be worn almost anywhere. Last, I bought Spitfire Lipstick. This lipstick is an almost fuchsia shade but I almost don't want to call it fuchsia because it looks like a dark rosey pink to me. Since I haven't worn it yet I can't say how dark or bright it is but it doesn't look too crazy that i'd be scared to wear it to work. This is my haul for this collection. I hope you enjoyed it and were able to pick up your favorites before they sold out! 



No comments:

Post a Comment