Friday, February 18, 2011

Review/Swatch: MAC Wonder Woman Collection Spring 2011, Part 1


POW! WHAM! MAC Wonder Woman is finally here! I'm sure some of you couldn't wait to get this collection in your hands (I know I couldn't). After reading multiple reviews about the collection and seeing it all over the internet and in stores I narrowed it down to five products I felt were unique and I didn't already own a dupe of. It seemed as though a lot of the products in this collection were very dupable and that to me was extremely disappointing. Here in this review is the Pink Power Mineralize Skin Finish and the Mighty Aphrodite Blush. 

The MSF is a very pretty three tone MSF. Instead of being the usual mixture of colors swirled together the colors in this packaging are actually separated. There is a very light shimmery pink, a bronze matte, and a darker shimmery pink. I love this because it's like having three products in one, a highlight, bronzer, and blush. The best part about this MSF is that it's jumbo sized!!! It's actually about the size of my hand which is huge. This MSF will literally last forever. It's perfect! 

The blush is a dual color blush. It has a light pink side and a dark pink side. It's gorgeous either separate or together. I like to swirl my brush around and use it together. The texture is very nice and the color is actually very wearable. 

I honestly can say i have no complaints about these two products. I recommend them to anyone who is drooling over this collection and want something unique.

Mighty Aphrodite Blush / Pink Power MSF

Mighty Aphrodite Blush / Pink Power MSF

Pink Power MSF

Mighty Aphrodite Blush

Mighty Aphrodite Blush Swatch

Pink Power MSF Swatch

No comments:

Post a Comment