Monday, January 24, 2011

China Glaze Anchors Away Collection for Spring 2011


Ahoy sailors! China Glaze has done it again. A new collection for spring 2011 that will knock your life vest off. China Glaze has recently released this gorgeous collection of nautical colors. It can be found at your local beauty retailer that sells nail products like Sally’s or Ulta. I purchased mine from this amazing web site that was recommended by my favorite blogger Temptalia.com, 8ty8beauty.com. I did not buy all 12 colors because some I know I wouldn’t wear and some I had dupes for but I purchased the ones I knew I had no similar colors and looked special. This collection has 6 shades they are:

Ahoy! - Bright Pink with pink glitter
Below Deck - Taupe / Grayish purple
First Mate - Navy blue
Hey Sailor - Bright red
Knotty - Peach with gold glitter (sheer)
Life Preserver - Bright orange
Lighthouse - Bright yellow with gold glitter (sheer)
Pelican Grey - Light grey
Sea Spray - Light ashy blue
Starboard - Bright green (like grass)
Sunset Sail - Peach (Opaque)
White Cap - Pearl with gold glitter (sheer)

I love the China Glaze formula. They apply nicely, dry fairly quickly, and do not chip very much. All in all this is a beautiful collection. I hope you are able to pick some of these up. If you do let me know what you bought and what you though about them!

Here's what i have from the collection...
(I apologize for the color, the bathroom light is a bit dim)
Left to Right
First Mate, Ahoy!, Pelican Grey, Below Deck, Sunset Sail, Sea Spray, Knotty

No comments:

Post a Comment