Monday, January 31, 2011

Finally!!! Received My Zoya Order!


Early this month Zoya had a promotion going on that if they reached a certain amount of Facebook friends they would give you three free polishes and all you had to pay for was the shipping and handling which was about $6.95 (for an order of three) with the promotion code. It was an awesome way for me to try Zoya out since i had never bought anything from the company. My only real complaint so far, since i haven't been able to try them out yet, is that it took literally the entire month to get to me! It was a bit annoying. After 25 days i received my order. The pictures are below. Soon i will be uploading swatches for you all to see and i will be uploading and actual review of the product. 

Left to Right
Jo, Pinta, Ciara, Envy, Richelle, and Luna



No comments:

Post a Comment