Monday, January 24, 2011

Review / Swatch: Lush Lip Scrub in Bon Bon

Lush Bon Bon Lip Scrub





I recently bought this lip scrub after seeing a few beauty bloggers review it. I picked it up at my local Lush store here in Atlanta. I believe it cost me abut $8.50. A Lip scrub is basically a lip exfoliant. It is used to exfoliate all the dead skin and moisturize your lips. What you do is place a little bit on your finger or on a small spatula and rub it all over your lips then simply lick it off. I do not like that the product is very dry and gets all over the place. There will be more sugar on your clothes than on your lips. What I do like is that it really does leave your lips feeling soft and supple. This specific flavor, Bon Bon, Cranberry sherbet and lemon flavor, was the only one that caught my attention. It is very sweet and tastes delicious. The others smelled a little weird so I didn’t even want to try them. I haven’t tried any other lip scrub so I cannot compare it to anything else. If your curious go check it out, the employees are very friendly and you are able to try out almost any of their products. Let me know what you think! Have a great day ladies :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment