Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Review/Swatch/Dislike: Hard Candy Blush Crush Baked Blush in Honeymoon

Hard Candy Baked Blush in Honeymoon





Hard Candy some of you know the brand from the days when it was special to Sephora, some of you know it as a new Walmart brand, and some of you know it both ways. I picked Honeymoon up one day while browsing through the cosmetic isles at Walmart. I had never tried the brand in the past, loved the packaging, and decided hey why not try it! I am pretty disappointed over all. This blush is very sheer. In the photo above where i swatch it on my finger you can see the color but only because i had to dig into the product. After rubbing it on my hand you can see it does not have much color payoff. It is also way too light to be a blush in my opinion. If i ever decide to use this product again i can only see myself using it as a blush. My last complaint is that is does not have much staying power. It rubs off quickly. Luckily Hard Candy is not expensive so i didn't pay a whole lot for the let down ($9.00) but i would not repurchase this or recommend it to anyone. 

Have you tried this or any other product from Hard Candy out? What did you think? Let me know, i'd love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment