Monday, November 1, 2010

MAC Venomous Villains Haul

Hello! I'm back again :) This is going to be my very first haul blog... I tried to create some sort of video with my pictures BUT I'm not MAC (computer) savvy so I'm going to do it the easy way for now. Enjoy :)


I spent weeks and weeks waiting for this collection to come out a I spent another few weeks collecting all the items i wanted and I must say I'm happy with what I bought. This is the first MAC collection where I bought everything I wanted. Here are the pictures.

Venomous Villain Collection

Maleficent Collection
Left to Right
She Who Dares Me
My Dark Magic
Bottom - Wrong Spell

Dr. Facilier Collection
Left to Right
Truth & Light
Resort Life


Cruella De Vil Collection
Left to Right 
Darkly my Dear
Wicked Ways
Innocence Beware!


Evil Queen Collection
Left to Right
Hot House
Strange Potion
Bit of an Apple
Vainglorious
Toxic Tale

Advice: Don't impulse buy!!!! I really spent way too much money on this collection and for what? Shiny packaging and semi cute stickers :( It was a beautiful collection but maybe i should have scaled back a bit. Til' next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment