Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Review / Swatch: OPI Give Me A Coral Sometime




Here's another polish review. I found this shade while shopping at TJ Maxx this past weekend. This shade was released with OPI's Retro Fun in the Sun Collection in 2008. It came alongside another polish. OPI is usually about $8.00 and i bought these two for $7.00 which i though was a great deal. On to the review.... This is a dark coral color with a gold shimmery undertone. The consistency of this polish is very thin and sheer. I liked that it dried fast but i needed to put two coats to get it to the shade in the pictures which still wasn't enough for my taste. I like the color but i really don't like how sheer it is. I like my nail polish to be opaque and when i saw the bottle i never imagined it would be this sheer. With that said it is a pretty good color for the summer and if you're in a hurry this polish is great since it dries super fast. 


Advice: I'm not sure if this shade is part of OPI's permanent line. If you like it and it's not check EBay you can find anything there! 'Til next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment