Sunday, November 7, 2010

Review / Swatch: NYX Mega Shine Lipgloss in Smokey Look (LG159)


NYX Mega Shine Lipgloss - This is the one and only NYX gloss i currently own. I decided to try one out for myself the other day while at Ulta. This shade is called Smokey Look, it is a corally pink color. It's very shiny and smooth. Im still in between liking and not liking this gloss. I like the color a lot. I also really like that it stays pretty long. I do not like that it leaves my lips a little more sticky than other glosses i have which is annoying. I bought this gloss for $5.00 they sell for $5.50 on the NYX website. 

Advice: Try it out if your looking for something new to try, some people actually like the stickyness of lip glosses and it's really not so bad. 




On my lips... i have very dark pink lips so this isn't true to color on me but its a very pretty color

No comments:

Post a Comment