Monday, November 15, 2010

Review: EOS Lip Balm in Summer Fruit



I recently picked this little guy up at Ulta after reading a ton of good things about it. It costs $3.99. I think you can get it a little cheaper on the EOS website but I didn’t feel like waiting for it to ship just to save a few cents. This lip balm is 100% natural and 95% organic. There is 0.25 ounces of product compared to 0.15 in a normal stick of Chapstick. What do I think about this product? I love the cute little packaging. It’s round and big enough to be found easily in my purse. The actual balm inside is also round like an egg and smells delicious! Despite the fruity scent this balm has absolutely no taste. That’s one thing I hate about Chapstick you always have that weird taste in your mouth after using it. I like the shape of the balm it’s unique. At first I didn’t like that the balm was a little dryer than normal Chapstick but it becomes slicker with use. This balm has absolutely no shine so if you're one of those girls who need gloss in your life this isn't for you. I have to say that if I had to pick one thing I love about this balm is that it really does stay on super long. I don’t have to apply it as often. I had it on during lunch and after I finished I could still feel it there. The one thing that may be a deal breaker for some is the fact that this lip balm does not come with an SPF. I don’t mind because I generally stay out of the sun. The price is a little much if you’re just looking for a regular lip balm but the fact that you get a lot more product should be noted. I will definitely buy another one once this one is used up.

Advice: Pick this up if your looking to try something new and are curious. Skip it if you’re on a budget and do not care what kind of balm you use.    

No comments:

Post a Comment