Saturday, November 20, 2010

Swatch: Essie Going Incognito - Winter 2010




Happy Saturday all!!! I wanted to write a quick swatch / review on Essie's Going Incognito. I bought this polish as part of Essie's Winter 2010 mini collection. This is one of the one's i thought i might not wear at all or much but you know what? I was very wrong.... I really really like this color a lot. Going Incognito is a deep hunter green. I'm going to assume the name comes from the fact that it can be almost a camo type of color. The formula goes on very nice and opaque. I could have done with just one coat but I used two to make it al even and a little darker. This shade is really the perfect color for the holidays if you want something less traditional than red. I like it and recommend it to you ladies who aren't sure about green polish but might not mind wearing a dark dark green. My minis collection came in a set of four shades and it cost me about $12.00 on Ebay. If you want a full size bottle they sell for about $8.00 a bottle. Enjoy and happy holidays!


Advice: I love love Essie, i must own 30 shades. I highly recommend this brand and don't have anything negative to say. 

No comments:

Post a Comment